Kristin Marie Arledge
You want to relate to someone? Keep reading.
I’m Kristin Arledge, a wife, sister, and a daughter above everything else.
1. I’m a twenty-something millenial who graduated college with a degree I’ll never use, student loans that piss me off every month and a craving for every food imaginable.
2. I’ve had jobs, quit jobs, had more jobs and hated them all. Finally said screw it and am on the road to making an income on my own terms.
3. I cut all my hair off at the beginning of 2019 and teeter between looking like a boy and looking like someone’s wife most days, all while budgeting our money and working out (sorta).
4. I’m someone whose making it up as I go, (probably like you) and someone whose here to let you know that you’re not alone in figuring out how to navigate through this crazy, unpredictable, stressful thing called life. I GET IT.
5. I love writing as my self-expression and FINALLY started this blog as a way to connect with others while I’m living in Europe with my husband thanks to his basketball career (and before you think it, it’s not all it’s cracked up to be).
6. I want to use my blog as a way to help people understand they are not alone in their experiences. I started a “Raw Truths” section to be transparent with my readers as well as invite others to anonymously submit those experiences, challenges and successes that have shaped them into who they are today. We all go through things and NOBODY has a perfect life all the time. It’s a place for you to be transparent with yourself and others and to know that you are not alone in what you go through! Chin up, sis!